Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Big Fat Boy

I am speaking from my experience. I lost 150 pounds in just 4 months. It is true, and really amazing. Let me tell you my story. I was born big fat boy, bullied by so many years. Mom said my body will change when I reach middle and high school. There will be a lot of activities and strenuous works. But those didn’t happen; I mean my body didn’t change though I had a lot of work. I hate photographs; they just tease me to go on the back side to hide my fats. That was really embarrassing, right? I didn’t have a lot of friends and even a girlfriend. I felt different from others! I was rejected also to join some organizations because I was fat, my god! Oh dear life, was it fair?! I hate seeing my face; it’s like a big potato with eyes, nose and mouth. I got acne too, because of obesity. I thought I will hate my entire life. Phentermine changed me. I was advised to take Phentermine in a mocking way. A group of ladies were sitting when I passed. I heard someone said, ‘hey, aren’t you tired bringing all your packs” and all of them laughed. I just ignored them, and then another one said “don’t you know Phentermine? It will help you” and they laughed again.
I was really embarrassed! I want to shout and curse those girls, but now I want to thank them. I made a research about Phentermine. Phentermine is a slimming pill that will make one’s person to loss his appetite. I really need it. I accepted the fact that I eat too much. That is why no one wants to have lunch with me. They thought I might ask for their food. Really silly but really that was my experience. I found cheap Phentermine in medsheaven.net.

This is an online pharmacy that gives a lot of information about the pill. I can order Phentermine online in medsheaven.net ; it felt good because I am shy to buy slimming pills in pharmacy’s store. I am upset when people laughed at me. I took Phentermine and spotted the changes after 1 week. Yes, I lost my appetite but I didn’t feel hungry. I even ice out snack bars. I lost 10 pounds in a week, and I was inspired to continue taking Phentermine 37.5mg. I placed another order in medsheaven.net for 3 bottles. I got discount from buying three bottles. While I was taking Phentermine 37.5mg, I pushed myself to exercise. I did walking and running. The first day was absurd; I keep on stopping because of tiredness. After few more weeks, many people noticed that I lose weight. In a short span of time, I lost 150 pounds. Without Phentermine I guess I can’t make it. Now I am searching for a girlfriend. I must not shy anymore to ask a girl to go on a date. That is how Phermentine works. It will boost your personality and self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment