Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Phentermine Helped me from PCOS

A wife like me gets nervous when monthly period skipped. It was month of January when I had a problem with my menstruation. Since I was a teenager I have a regular monthly period, even when I had my first baby. So I was in panic when my period didn’t come. I told my husband and he advised me to take pregnancy test. Early morning I took the test and to my delight it was negative. I felt relaxed and didn’t mind my late period. February came and I had my period, I thought everything went back to normal, but I was wrong. At the second week of February, I had another period again. That made me sick! I was so scared, my mother died because of cervical cancer and she had several bleeding before she was diagnosed. I called my husband to tell my situation. On the following day, we went to my OB-gynaecologist. I had trans-vaginal ultra sound. My doctor explained it was not cervical cancer. It is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. The main reason of having PCOS is because I am obese. I have hormonal imbalance that cause abnormalities to my period.

My doctor prescribed me metformin for glucose maintenance and advised me to exercise. I don’t have any diabetes history and I don’t like to take metformin. I was alarmed on what my doctor mentioned. That PCOS causes infertility, me and my husband already planned to have another baby before he will go back to the ship. I seek other people’s opinion how to cure PCOS. Most of them say I really need to lose weight. So I didn’t take metformin instead I’ve checked internet for slimming pills. I heard a lot of slimming pills suppress one’s appetite. That’s good way to lose weight. I saw cheap Phermentine in medsheaven.net, an online pharmacy. Phermentine is a slimming pill known in other brand names. I chose Phermentine 37.5mg because this is the cheapest and well known among other pills in the market. It is proven effective to many users. I am eager to get pregnant in a few months.

In medsheaven.net , you can order Phentermine online and will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks. The best thing in medsheaven.net, I placed my order without any doctor’s prescription. I take Phermentine 37.5mg every day before eating anything. Phermentine 37.5mg loses my fat fast. I lost 20 pounds in a week without feeling hungry. It really works to me. My husband will go back to his work in 6 months. Hopefully I get pregnant within those months. Phermentine has no side effects to me and it boosts also my energy. I have energy to clean our house after long hours of work at the office.

I found myself neglecting very scrumptious food. I usually eat dinner at a restaurant, but when I took this slimming pill I can’t eat all the food I ordered. I just cooked simple dinner at home and don’t think to get a take-out food anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment