Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My weight turned down to 100 pounds when I took Phentermine

My weight went down to 100 pounds when I took Phentermine. I’ve started using Phentermine because of my Aunt’s advice. She used Phentermine when she given birth to her 3 kids. I’ve done a lot of ways to lose weight. I went to gym, but I didn’t last. It was difficult and no more time because I was working. I took known slimming pills in the market, but there were no effects. I just suffered from some side effects. I tried eating vegetables only, but it sucks! I didn’t survive, I felt hungry most of the time. I stopped it because at the end of the day I found myself overeating. Other exercises are can’t be considered because I felt lazy to continue after a day or two.

Phentermine helped me a lot. It let me to stop overeating and controlled my snacks. I lost 5 pounds in 4 days, that’s not quite big lost but it forced me to continue. I was inspired to walk 15 minutes every day. In a week, I lost 15 pounds. That was amazing. I’ve never experience this fast fat loss. I have tried many things but they didn’t work to me.

I learned Phentermine has ingredients that will boost our metabolism and lessen our appetite to eat. That was my big problem before; even I work so hard all day my metabolism doesn’t work well. It could be on the way I eat. I lose my belly fat in a few weeks and I could wear my old jeans. It really works. Almost everyone notice that I lose weight. That was a great feeling! I couldn’t imagine that I could lose weight easily and fast.

I took Phentermine 30mg, I usually buy over the counter before but when I found out that I could order on online pharmacies, I’ve checked the web. There are too many online pharmacies that sell phentermine. I found a lot of reviews, too. There were good and bad feedbacks. Oh they didn’t matter to me, because I am satisfied taking Phentermine. I liked one online pharmacy that sells cheap phentermine. They are exactly what I am taking. That is medsheaven.net , I can order phentermine online in their pharmacy. I was caught also on their discounts. I love discounts because I am very thrifty person when it comes to other things except on food. I ordered and I received my bottle after a few days. Phentermine really made me alive again. It was disappointing before when I need to buy new clothes almost every month. I gain weight easily before so I need to buy new clothes often. Thanks to phentermine, I’ve changed a lot and tried new things. I don’t cheat anymore when I eat food. I eat the food I want but not too much anymore. My stomach easily gets full.

I am in my second month using Phentermine, I already lost 75 pounds. That is why I changed my Phentermine 37.5mg to 30mg to protect myself to get too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment